Benefits of VERTILINK:
- Minimalistic form factor for ease of installation and cleaning
- Thin design minimises shadowing
- Quick and simple to install
- Wide range of available spectrums
- Superior reliability and lifetime
VERTILINK is the latest LED Grow Light for the commercial horticultural industry. With its minimalistic, ultra-thin design, VERTILINK excels in vertical farming applications. The lack of shadowing and ultra wide lens allows fewer lights to be used, while still achieving the same levels of performance.
Different spectrum options are available, based upon the required application, giving growers the ability to tailor the lighting to their needs.
Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom, VERTILINK boasts a sleek design, high performance and a long lifetime. This unique profile offers superior cooling whilst ensuring maximum water run-off and minimal trapped debris. Operating at SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage), VERTILINK is an advanced yet simple product offering from INDO.
- LED Spectrum: Standard, Propagator, White Only
- Lens Type: Clear Lens
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Mounting: Direct on Unistrut, Offset Unistrut, suspended
- Operating Temperature: Up to -10°C to +40°C
- IP Rating: IP66
- Power Factor: >0.9
- Input Voltage Range: 90-305 VAC
- Input to Baton: SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage)
- Connectors: Plug and play connectors
- PPF/Watt: Up to 2.55 µmol s-1 W-1
- Dimensions: 1200mm x 19mm x 56mm