400W SON LED Equivalent, AIR3 comes ‘Highly Commended’
AIR3 got narrowly pipped to the post for the HEA HEMSA ‘Product of the Year Award, luminaire category’ in this year’s glittering HEA Awards ceremony at the Celtic Manor, Newport. The market has however had a somewhat limited choice of 180W SOX through 250W SON, and up to 400W SON LED equivalent luminaires recently. Unsurprisingly then, interest in INDO’s latest motorway and trunk road offering has been high.
On the night, we were delighted that AIR3 received a ‘Highly Commended’ award by the HEA (Highways Electrical Association) panel. The product’s customer-led, safety first features and high-level performance impressed the judges:
- Versatile performance optics available up to 56 klm output
- Quick and straightforward for contractors to cable up and wire in
- The lightest motorway luminaire on the market, weighing only 11.2kg
- Internal side entry mounting system that eliminates the need for additional brackets and spigots
- Successfully vibration tested at 4.0G acceleration intensity. This level exceeds the maximum 3.0G level required by ANSI C136.31
- Direct Drive® means NO wear-out components; providing clients with reduced whole-life costs, less risk and lower carbon footprint
- Cost-effective highway luminaire option up to 400W SON LED equivalent
Managing high-risk applications, such as trunk roads and motorways, relies on products and practices working together to minimise a client’s exposure to risk. So reliability and predictability over extended service periods are essential. As is the weight and wind loading that the LED luminaire will impose over twenty years. AIR3 is unique in overcoming all these challenges and many more.
If you would like one of our experienced team to arrange a product demonstration or pricing information on AIR3, then please get in touch >Take me to AIR3
Show me the Case Study